Monday, February 2, 2015

Happy 366 Days!



To my beloved boyfriend,


Happy 366 days together, sayang. I know this sounds cliche and people will annoyed when I bought a cake just for a couple anniversary, but I feel sooo sooooo sooooooooo happy that we've been together for a year. I've never been in one-year-relationship, maybe that is why I'm so excited. We've been apart for months and meeting just for a couple weeks. That is how a relationship goes. Being apart doesn't mean it's a bad thing. It's actually teach us how to be faithful and also strengthen our relationship.


Yea, we fight...we make up...we fight again...and make up again but that's not going to make us giving up. If God is for us, who can be against us? What else people can say? Right?

I can't wait to see you soon, sayang. And by the way, you owe me an anniversary celebration. And also, I hope our next anniversary, you will be here with me to celebrate it. May God bless our relationship. And may this relationship could go to the next level. Hihi :)

Your girlfriend,
Lucy


::: NOTE : I LOVE YOU, MARTINE THOMAS.






No comments: