Thursday, February 5, 2015

Throwback: Graduation Day!

May 21, 2013 (Tuesday)

First, congratulations to myself! I've battled through lengthy assignment, I've sat my examinations, made some good friends, and I've already participate in one of the most important and memorable days in my live - graduation.

Graduation was a fantastic way to mark three years of hard work paying off. It gave me an opportunity to celebrate with friends and family, course-mate and lecturer. The cap and gown and ceremony are full of such tradition and fill you with a sense of pride in your achievement and excitement at three years to come as a graduate. There's a lovely and emotional moment in the ceremony where you give a round of applause to family and friends who have helped get you to that point. When you've studied hard to get you diploma, and you and your family have spent lots of money to get you through three years, it's nice to have a day that is yours to celebrate and also to show your appreciation to those that got you there. What I meant here is not just the financial support and not just the monthly laundry runs, but for everything. And it makes your mum and dad really proud as well.

So be excited as you look forward to the 'real world', remember that, although times are hard and the job market can be difficult, there will be something out there for you (which I keep reminding myself everyday). Know that the hard work never stops and keep in mind the aims and ambitions that got you too and through university. Keep hold of friends who meant so much to you through university even as you all go your separate ways.

So, is this the end of school for me? Of course no! I have decied to continue study in Degree in Business, and then Master Degree, next is PhD. That is my dream. I hope I could live my dream someday. May God bless me. Amen.

Here are some photos of my family, my friend and I when we were graduated in Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) in West Malaysia.












LIFE IS ABOUT LEARNING..... :) And my "learning" is not ends here. Hope so....if God is willing. Amen. So, good luck!

No comments: